There is a good news for you all! Sports complex and stadiums will be reopened; across the country but will see no gathering of crowd.
Few days before FICCI also suggested to resume some sports namely Cricket, Badminton and Tennis; but all of those should take place without any crowd. It seems; the ministry of Home Affairs have taken that suggestion. They, therefore allowed to open sports complex and sports stadiums but without any crowd.
“Sports complexes and stadiums will be permitted to open; however, spectators won’t be allowed,”Ministry of Home Affairs, on Sunday
So, from now on; athletes of various sports can have access to their respective stadiums to undergo training.
The fresh guidelines issued by; the Ministry of Home Affairs also means that the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) can now tease people about hosting the Indian Premier League which was postponed indefinitely.
Some points to be noted:
- All the tournaments/leagues will continue to be on hold; in lockdown 4.0. The players are only allowed to train at Stadiums to regain their; physical peak.
- Don’t expect IPL to start from 1st June.
- An international athlete needs to 25-30 days to regain its physical peak. But the lockdown is of 14 days. So IPL will not start immediately; when lockdown is lifted.
- Players of other countries may need to stay in quarantine once they reach India. It will further take 14 days.
- Travel issues will be a key factor
- Still, the most feasible time to host IPL is August-September or September-October window.
Thanks guys for visiting. Stay Tuned for latest updates..Cricket for LIFE CULES!!